The IRI will be closed 29th Juy – 12th August, reopening on Tuesday 13th August.
If your membership is due for renewal soon, we recommend you commence the renewal process ASAP.
One-third of all members renew in August, so processing renewals takes longer than normal at this time. In order to be fair to all, we will process renewals on a first-in-first-out basis.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your membership to be renewed during August.
You can keep your membership alive if you pay for it online at https://www.reflexology.ie/product/membership/, then send the paperwork.
Remember – we need to see a membership form every year because it asks if you have been registered as a sex offender in the previous 12 months.
Committee members have volunteered to handle phone calls when they can, but phones will not be manned all the normal hours. Please do not expect anyone to answer the phone. Please leave a message, but understand you may not hear back from us before August 13th. In order to ensure we have a proper record of your concern, and call you back, it is probably best to email us during this time or use our contact forms, which generate a record in our communications system.
STEPS TO RENEW
1. Pay your membership fee at https://www.reflexology.ie/product/membership/. The instructions on this page will be sent to you via email when you pay. We regret we cannot process membership applications until payment is received.
2. Download the application form from https://www.reflexology.ie/membership-form/
3. Print this form, fill it in and sign it.
4. Send us a copy of your current insurance certificate for reflexology
5. Send us a copy of your current First Aid certificate.
6. Send a copy of your cpd training certificates and a copy of your cpd log sheet. If you are rejoining after
You can send these documents in the post, or you can scan them and send via email.
If you want to be listed on the FIND A REFLEXOLOGIST pages in the website, you must fill in the form at https://www.reflexology.ie/listme/