- This event has passed.
Zoom CPD – Fiona Farrugla – A Glimpse At Aroma Reflex
October 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm€10
The use of Essential Oils with Reflexology has grown in popularity as the two therapies blend so beautifully creating a synergy, oozing many combined benefits for the body.
The IRI would like to welcome our next CPD presenter, Fiona Farrugia who will present ‘A glimpse of Aroma Reflex’ via Zoom on Wednesday 5th October 2022 @ 7pm.
Fiona was introduced to Aromatherapy & Reflexology in 2016 whilst researching for a holistic cure for her chronic migraines. After benefitting from the therapies first hand, she went on to obtain her Diploma level 3 & 4 from VTCT (UK) in Complementary Therapies. Having qualified in Aromatherapy, she now combines the use of essential oils in her Reflexology practice. Fiona has studied extensively including many Master Classes on various conditions and has been studying and obtaining CPD Courses including;
· Ear Reflexology with Alison Rippon
· Pregnancy Birth & Puerperium with Mauricio Kruchik
· Fertility & IVF support with Barbara Scott
· The Children’s Reflexology Programme with Susan Quayle
Fiona is also a member of
· ARR (Association of Reproductive Reflexologists);
· ICAN (International Clinical Aromatherapy Network);
· ICR (International Council of Reflexologists).
The content will include:
· How Essential Oils can be combined with Reflexology therapy
· How Aromatherapy can enhance your Reflexology practice
· Possible Interaction with medication (A thorough consultation)
· Dilution of essential oils and their safety
· Essential oils for female issues & pregnancy
· Essential oils and cancer care
The IRI acknowledges that therapists intending to use essential oils in their practice, with their clients, should be fully trained and qualified.
All are welcome. Tickets cost €10. 15 CPD Points are allocated to this presentation