- This event has passed.
Zoom CPD Event – Karen Middleton – Ear/Auricular Reflexology
03/11/2022 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm€10.00
Auricular/Ear Reflexology is a term that applies to a technique that is administered by working on the ears.
Karen Middleton is a Reflexology Practitioner and Tutor in Auckland, New Zealand. She operates a busy full time reflexology practice, and runs her school, the Auckland School of Reflexology. She is a member of Reflexology New Zealand, and on the board for the ICR (International Council of Reflexologists).
Karen’s love for the ear work is second only to working on the feet. She looks forward to enthusing you with the ‘power’ of the two tiny reflexology ‘maps’ on either side of your head ….. your EARS!
During this presentation you will hear about the following:
– What is Auricular Therapy/Ear Reflexology
– History of Auricular Therapy/Ear Reflexology
– The science behind working the ears
– The body mapped on to the ears
– Benefits of working the ears
– Auricular Taping – placing of Ear Seeds on the ears
15 CPD points awarded for this presentation
Tickets cost €10.00