We have now started publish research papers from scientific journals.
You can read these papers directly on the website.
More will be coming, but here’s today’s batch:
- Reflexology vs Swedish Massage
- The Effects Of Refloxology On People With Learning Disabilities
- Single-blind trial addressing the differential effects of two reflexology techniques versus rest, on ankle and foot oedema in late pregnancy
- Using reflexology to manage stress in the workplace
- Exploring the body through reflexology: Physical behaviors observed during application
- Changes in cerebral wave activity induced by reflexology
- The effects of reflexology on beta-endorphin, cortisol and pregnancy-related stress
- The effects of reflexology on pain and sleep deprivation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- The Effect of Reflexology on Constipation in the Elderly
- Aromatherapy massage versus reflexology