This page contains links to all our information about COVID-19 for reflexologists. As we get more information we will put it on the website and provide links to it here.
Back to Work FICTA Update
The IRIL are pleased to forward some of the recommendations that are essential for reflexologists to have in place before starting back at work.
Please keep an eye on Face Book and the website for announcements.
This is a brief outline of some of the documents that is in process of being published and being presented to Government and to IRIL and FICTA affiliated organizations.
- IPC Officer to be appointed
- Update Infection & Prevention Control besmart.ie
- WHO free online courses https://openwho.org/courses
- Procedures in the event of suspected Covid19 cases
- Updated treatment protocols
- Treatment Consultation Form
- PPE Required
- Cleaning protocol before & after treatment
- Standard Operating Procedures for Cleaning Clinic
- Pre-treatment Consultation form
- Consent to treat and share information on contact tracing
- Contact log
- Insurance cover
- First Aid Updates to consider social distancing
- Posters downloads for Hand washing, Hand Sanitization, PPE masks etc on https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/
- Return to work safely protocol on the following website
- Mental Health awareness and information on this website
We will keep members updated on these documents as soon as they are finalized. We endeavor to support all our members and their clients in getting back to their practices in an easy and safest way possible.
Maureen O Callaghan
FICTA Officer for the IRIL
Live COVID data
Hold the mouse over any country for more detailed information: