Aims & Code of Practice
The Aims of the Institute
- To protect, improve and preserve holistic health by advancing the knowledge, practice and expertise of reflexology.
- To promote the education, teaching and training of reflexology.
- To promote and protect the interests of members.
- To advise the public in relation to reflexology.
- To regulate the professional and ethical standards in the practice of Reflexology and to recognise all methods of Reflexology providing they meet the basic standards as laid down by the Institute.
- To maintain a high standard of practice among its members and to promote the growth of Reflexology in Ireland.
- To further the holistic approach to health.
- To co-operate with and support other bodies in the field of complementary medicine.